We purchased the Premier bath after her motorcycle accident; she was t-boned by a drunk driver. It was installed in November of 2014. We were told our hot water tank was big enough to handle the needs of the tub. That turned out to be not true. Premier did try to solve that problem. Since November of 2014, we not have the caulk wearing out, the faucet is starting to show signs of leaking and now we are told warranty is no longer on our unit. For 15 grand, it still should be.

We live in North East Ohio. Our sales guy was named “ Smitty”. We were told our hot water tank would be big enough, it was not. We were told about a warranty that did not exist. If you live in North East Ohio, do not buy a Premier tub!!. It is way overpriced. Also, the sales guy is dishonest. We now can't open bathroom window because the tub was not measured correctly.

Thankfully, she is recovering well from the accident. The tub is ok but not worth 15 grand. It was a big mistake on our part. I’m including photos.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $14000. markhohio is overall dissatisfied with Premier Care In Bathing and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about premier care in bathing walk in tub at Premier Care In Bathing was deceptive presentation and cost Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Safe Step Tub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Premier Care In Bathing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Premier Care In Bathing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Premier Care In Bathing?

Comments

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1176835

If you read the fine print shown during the commercials, it states a down payment of 9.9% is required, which is one third the price of the tub then, on top of that monthly payments of $150 for 120 months......that alone is $18,000!

For a tub!! You can do your whole bathroom for that, including a walk in shower.

I don't see how this company isn't reported to the BBB for ripping people off.READ the small print before signing anything!