Premier Care In Bathing Lexington Nc Review from Greensboro, North Carolina

5 of 77 Premier Care In Bathing reviews

I worked for gainsborugh baths in Lexington Nc for 8 years they were so unfair to all us employees when they closed the plant in july22 2016 they kept all employees vacation days that they had left and just told us we no longer had a job putting me and I sure everyone else in a financial situation I'm not happy the way we were treated took our bonus away our5 dollar a day clean-up pay our 5 sick days I just wander if the main corporate knew about all of this because when the new plant manager took over we lost everything finally our jobs k could go on and on but just wanted someone to read this treated so unfair what do you do?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lexington Nc
Review category
Household Services
review #918937

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Premier Care In Bathing? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 77 Premier Care In Bathing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 21 #1229958 Merritt Island, Florida, United States

They did the same thing to all the employees in the FL call center. Apparently they were planning to do this due to another change of ownership that took place this week. I hope you and your family are doing better.... none of us deserve to be treated this way by a company that we gave our all!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Premier Care In Bathing. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Premier Care In Bathing.
Filing a new complaint about
×