I worked for gainsborugh baths in Lexington Nc for 8 years they were so unfair to all us employees when they closed the plant in july22 2016 they kept all employees vacation days that they had left and just told us we no longer had a job putting me and I sure everyone else in a financial situation I'm not happy the way we were treated took our bonus away our5 dollar a day clean-up pay our 5 sick days I just wander if the main corporate knew about all of this because when the new plant manager took over we lost everything finally our jobs k could go on and on but just wanted someone to read this treated so unfair what do you do?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Lexington Nc
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "Unreliable, constatly late and over 90% of the did not show up after they committed to a time and day. Job that was suppose to be completed in a week..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house. They stated I didn't have to be..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."