Premier Care In Bathing Lexington Nc Review from Greensboro, North Carolina
I worked for gainsborugh baths in Lexington Nc for 8 years they were so unfair to all us employees when they closed the plant in july22 2016 they kept all employees vacation days that they had left and just told us we no longer had a job putting me and I sure everyone else in a financial situation I'm not happy the way we were treated took our bonus away our5 dollar a day clean-up pay our 5 sick days I just wander if the main corporate knew about all of this because when the new plant manager took over we lost everything finally our jobs k could go on and on but just wanted someone to read this treated so unfair what do you do?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Lexington Nc
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had them install gutters onto my home and the first time it rained I had a leak. Called the 1-800 # and had to leave a message. Someone..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "THEY GET -5000 STARS! I thought I was getting a good deal from a good company when I chose Luna. I should have read the reviews here first. My..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Unreliable, constatly late and over 90% of the did not show up after they committed to a time and day. Job that was suppose to be completed in a week..."
- "Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese. What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg. They gave me..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."