I worked for gainsborugh baths in Lexington Nc for 8 years they were so unfair to all us employees when they closed the plant in july22 2016 they kept all employees vacation days that they had left and just told us we no longer had a job putting me and I sure everyone else in a financial situation I'm not happy the way we were treated took our bonus away our5 dollar a day clean-up pay our 5 sick days I just wander if the main corporate knew about all of this because when the new plant manager took over we lost everything finally our jobs k could go on and on but just wanted someone to read this treated so unfair what do you do?

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Premier Care In Bathing and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Safe Step Tub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Premier Care In Bathing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Premier Care In Bathing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Premier Care In Bathing?

Comments

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #1229958

They did the same thing to all the employees in the FL call center.Apparently they were planning to do this due to another change of ownership that took place this week.

I hope you and your family are doing better....

none of us deserve to be treated this way by a company that we gave our all!!