Premier Care In Bathing - Poor service

13,000.00 in 2010. Great for first 4 years.

Been trying for the last 4 years for repair help.

Jests went out and door leak. Sad savings gone, and now looking at a loan to have it removed and something else in.

Comanche, Ok

Premier Care In Bathing - PISSED!!!

4.4
Turnaround Time

Well, its like this, we Did buy into the Warranty and called Premier Care to let them know that our seal in our door needed replaced, well when I made the phone call the recording said they were our of service, well than I called the salesman and he said he will call the people that was handling all of that, and nothing became of it, so I called back and he said he will call them, once again nothing, so what now, I have a tub, its paid for and all I can do is take a shower, I am handicap for the reason we got the tub and so it is very dangerous for me being in the shower, my husband has to sit in bathroom while I am in the shower because of the risk of me falling, which I do alot these days, so I am in very need of assistance, please someone call me at 770-265-5926 Janet Moss

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I just want the seal that goes in door replaced,.

I liked: In general i like my walk in tub that we purchased.

I didn't like: Now we are told that premier bath has went out of business, So if we have a warranty on our tub, What do we do when we need service like now our door leaks.

Premier Care In Bathing - I have parts!!!

PREMIER CARE IS OUT OF BUSINESS AND BANKRUPT! I am a former Premier Care installer and I have the knowledge and parts to repair your tub.

I cannot honor their warranty but can either come fix it myself or work with a handyman in your area to repair your tub. In some cases I can contact former installers in your area to take care of your repairs.

Please email me @ kirkejackson@gmail.com and we will get this taken care of. I can only service the Sanctuary, Haven and Laguna tubs as they are the only one I have parts for.

I cannot service the Clarke tubs.

I have door seals, motors, handles, drains, jets, etc. Email me or call/text me at 803.984.3414

Premier Care In Bathing - Door leaks

1.5
Turnaround Time

We purchased our tub in 2012. The door opens to the outside.

It has always leaked. Can I buy hinges for self installation? It is a 90 gallon tub.

The company wanted me to pay $1,000.00 for a lifetime warranty which we could not afford. The repair people who came out under warranty were very professional and courteous and did their best to fix problems.

Right now I have one broken hinge on the top. The door has 3 hinges. Please send me some info as to how to purchase these hinges.

I don't believe that I will ever purchase from this company again unless I can get help. What is a customer supposed to do in order to not go broke from expensive repair?

I liked: Salesman was very friendly when we purchasedd.

I didn't like: Never heard from him again.

Premier Care In Bathing - Failed attempt to contact by phone.

My tub leaks. Tried to contact by phone.

The phone is no longer in service. Has the company gone out of business?

Premier Care In Bathing - My tub leaks

Door and seal have lifetime warranty, however i can't find a good number to have it repaired. I'll sue if there's water damage to my floor, as it will need repaired as well because it was damaged by a company warrantied product

Premier Care In Bathing - Repairs

The phone number given has been disconnected

Premier Care In Bathing - Disgusted

I bought a premier care walk in tub for my father 7 years ago. After a month,mothe jets stopped working.

Now, the door leaks water all over the bathroom floor. Can't contact them, they're out of business I guess, but $16,000.00 wasted on this piece of garbage. I want my money back. Now I have to hire a plumber to fix this piece of crap.

Their phone number is disconnected.

I am so angry trying to care for my father, turn my house into a nursing home for his safety and comfort, and premier care is unreadable but they were more than happy to take advantage of us and left us with an expensive defective bathtub. I want to sue them for taking our savings and screwing us over

Product or Service Mentioned: Premier Care In Bathing Bathtub.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Premier Care In Bathing - Service

Turnaround Time

Well first it took to long to in stall then had to have some one else to come out to fix what the first guy did wrong. Then we bought a new toilet and it leaked the now it’s doing it again.plus we replace the flush handle 3 times and it’s broke again .

Now you can’t get a hold of customer service Phone no longer in service. Need to get a law suit for them letting me know they would not be in Service. Nothing in the mail either. So how do I get things taken care of.

Or start a lawsuit? Any feedback will be appreciated.

Comments

If a lawsuit ever comes to fruition we'd like in on it too. My dad purchased his tub and within a month it began leaking and they didn't bother putting anything under the tub but chip board which just soaks it all up.

The salesman states that he quit right after selling my father his tub and it seemed like he knew they were shady and left because of it. Now my dad still has a $14k+ bill to pay off, ruined bathroom, hallway, and adjacent room floors and walls, mold issues, and a cough that won't go away.

I would def. like in on that lawsuit.

I have pictures and the medical reports where my supposed chair in my shower broke and dropped me into the floor. I am still having back issues to this day! I have pictures and everything! Chair was supposed to hold 500 pounds and I was only 260 pounds at the time!

I am a Right BKA. I couldn’t get up...Called to ask what they were going to do about it, and it took me threatening a lawsuit to get them to come and replace, and it still scares me.

Every time It creaks, or shifts I have a full on panic attack! I was diagnosed with PTSD because of this incedent.

I'd like lawsuit info as well

I’d also appreciate info regarding joining a lawsuit against Premier

View more comments

Premier Care In Bathing - Can not find phone number for premier Care company that i pu

Purchased walkin bathtub from. Need repairs

Product or Service Mentioned: Premier Care In Bathing Bathtub.