you've got to be kidding me.I just saw this ad on tv.

I'm not even in the market for a bathtub, i'm 34 years old, was watching the A-team and this ad came on. I've seen it before, and then i saw the fine print about $150 for 120 months, plus the down payment. I did the math, and COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. So I opened my laptop and started doing some investigating and came here.

I see there are some walk-in tubs for sale at other stores and online for UNDER 2K!!!26,000 DOLLARS FOR A BATHTUB, HOLD THE *** PHONE!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Premier Care In Bathing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Safe Step Tub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Premier Care In Bathing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Premier Care In Bathing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Premier Care In Bathing?

Comments