you've got to be kidding me.I just saw this ad on tv.

I'm not even in the market for a bathtub, i'm 34 years old, was watching the A-team and this ad came on. I've seen it before, and then i saw the fine print about $150 for 120 months, plus the down payment. I did the math, and COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. So I opened my laptop and started doing some investigating and came here.

I see there are some walk-in tubs for sale at other stores and online for UNDER 2K!!!26,000 DOLLARS FOR A BATHTUB, HOLD THE *** PHONE!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Premier Care In Bathing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Safe Step Tub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Premier Care In Bathing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Premier Care In Bathing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Premier Care In Bathing?

Comments

Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Premier Care In Bathing - 15 grand for this??? Premier Care In Bathing " We purchased the Premier bath after her motorcycle accident; she was t-boned by a drunk driver. It was installed in November of 2014. We were told our..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more